Safer. Smarter. Invivo.
DON'T SETTLE FOR A COPY
Nothing is more important than the quality of care you provide for your patients. When you are conducting MRI studies with critically ill patients, children or patients who require sedation, errors or delays are not an option. You need a monitoring system you can depend on. Invivo has been designing purpose-built MRI monitors with industry leading MRI designs for over 20 years., which is why the Invivo Precess MRI patient monitoring system is your clear choice.
Specifically designed from the ground up to withstand demanding environments with strong magnetic fields, Precess delivers quality results and increased patient comfort and safety, and improved efficiency and reliability.
WIRELESS TECHNOLGY IMPROVES EFFICIENCY AND REDUCES DOWNTIME
Invivo's industry-exclusive direct wireless technology makes it easy to move the patient from room to room, expediting patient management and workflow in the MRI suite.
Sensor setup is fast and simple in the induction area. Wireless ECG, SpO2 and respiration mean fewer lines in the MR exam room creating greater patient access.
Remote monitoring allows you to continue to track vital signs in the MR control room without the need for extensive, and expensive, wireless router networks. Invivo's direct wireless technology increases flexibility allowing you to easily use Precess with multiple MRI system environments.
Wireless technology helps increase patient comfort and safety too. Shorter cables reduce the risk of cable heating by reducing the potential for creating loops and are less prone to damage reducing replacement costs.
- Wireless 2.4 GHz Dual Lead ECG
- Wireless 2.4 GHz SpO2
- Wireless 2.4 GHz Remote Monitor
- Quick Connect Accessories
- Non-Invasive Blood Pressure
- Dual Invasive Blood Pressure
- Low Flow End-Tidal CO2
- Anesthetic Agents with Auto ID
- FiberTEMP continuous temperature
- Cardiac and Peripheral Gating
- MRI Compatible Recorder
- 3.0 Tesla Compatible
- Intuitive Operating System
- No Installation Required
- Advanced DSP Gradient Removal
- Battery Management System for continuous battery operation
- Large 12 inch (30.5cm) color display
- 5000 Gauss Compliant
- User Adjustable Wireless Networks
|End Tidal CO2||
Part Number: G02
Description: Integrated Sidestream CO2 utilizing a low 80ml/min flow rate.
|Automatic Anesthetic Agents Identification||
Part Number: G01
Description: Integrated Sidestream CO2, N20, 02 with 5 Agent Identification and Measurement
|Invasive Blood Pressure||
Part Number: P01
Description: Adds capability to monitor two (2) channels of Invasive Blood Pressure.
Part Number: T01
Description: Provides continuous surface temperature readings utilizing the Invivo FiberTEMP technology.
- “Invivo is the leader in MRI patient monitoring and is committed to continually improving the state of the art with that monitoring.”
Thomas Rahlfs, M.D.
Neuro-Anesthesia - MD Anderson Cancer Center
- “The two Precess monitors worked together flawlessly, allowing our anesthesiologists to concentrate on the care of the conjoined twins. To the relief of everyone, there was no complication that day!”
Frandics P. Chan, M.D. Ph.D - Assistant Professor of Radiology
Stanford University Medical Center - Lucile Packard Children's Hospital